Established in 1991

Obtain a Seller's Permit in Texas

Houston Financial Services

Obtain a Seller's Permit in Texas

A sales and use tax permit is required in Texas for any company that intends to sell or lease tangible goods or personal property. Any business or entity falls within this category, including individuals, LLCs, corporations, partnerships, and even companies with corporate headquarters outside of Texas. In other words, you must obtain a Texas seller's permit if you are a business and plan to sell goods in the state.
Capital License Services is your guide to obtaining a seller’s permit in Texas. Generally, we will require the following information:
  • Entity Type
  • Business Name
  • Driver’s License Number for Owner or Officer
  • Business Address and Phone Number
  • Social Security Number
  • Projected Monthly Sales

Other Permits

We’re also skilled in processing other permits you might need to operate your business, such as:
  • TABC Permits
  • Sales and Use Permits
  • Lottery Permits
  • Food Stamp Permits
  • Tobacco Permits
  • Wine & Beer permit
  • Mixed Beverage Permit
Contact us to inquire about the permit to sell beer and liquor in Texas.
Permits Document